logo
blog

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Gallery Guide Now Available

The gallery guide to the exhibit Middle Tennessee Samplers: "This My Name Shall Ever Have" is now available from the James K. Polk Home gift shop. The full color, eight-page booklet costs $2.50 + $2.50 to cover tax, shipping, and handling for a total of $5.00. Contact the Polk Home at (931) 388-2354 or jameskpolk@bellsouth.net to order. Wholesale inquiries should contact Janet Hasson at janet@tennesseesamplers.com. The exhibit continues through Sun., Apr. 10, 2011.

1 comment:

Julie said...

So sorry we can't come and see the exhibit in person - but this is "the next best thing". I ordered a bunch to give as gifts and they arrived today - beautiful job.

I'll send this as an email, too - would it be okay if I used a picture of the cover to promote it on our blog? I'm thinking of doing a little "overview" of catalogs and gallery guides in the next installment of our blog.

Julie